edmccormick lawAfter my divorce, my ex-wife moved out of state and requested our only child’s custody. After trial in family court, the court allowed her to relocate and I was able to obtain an extensive visitation schedule for holidays and visitation and reducing some of the costs of travel- Harry from Cranston